Food & Beverage Server (Host) | The Star
Job no: 519766
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
At The Star Entertainment Group (TSEG) our talented teams create unique experiences to over 18 million guests each year. With the vision to become Australia’s leading integrated resort company, our properties at The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane are world-class tourist destinations and home of some of Australia’s most awarded restaurants and bars, event centres, luxurious five-star accommodation and a truly world-class spa and casino.
At The Star Sydney we always aim to create memorable dining experiences for our guests. We are currently recruiting for an experienced restaurant host to join our signature restaurants. As a restaurant host you will be the first person a guest meets and will create the first impression of The Star Sydney. If you are highly organised and have a welcoming spirit you will be perfect for the role.
The successful candidate will have strong organisational and administrative skills and solid leadership experience in a similar role within a fast-paced restaurant environment.
Besides assisting with the restaurant operations, you will act as a role model by consistently delivering a high level of warm, uncompromising and tailored guest service.
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, your duties will include:
- Manage restaurant reservations, confirm bookings and floor plan allocation
- Open/closing duties, ensure that the restaurant is presentable and ready to start operations
- Recognise VIPS, greet and escort guest to assigned seating
- Assist leadership team in the co-ordination of staff and admin tasks
- Support for the section waiters during busy periods
- Those with executive lounge or airline experience are encouraged to apply
- Flexible work roster
- Extensive training and career development
- Free meals on shift
- Laundered uniform
- Discounts across The Star’s hotels and restaurants
- Free light rail from Central Station to The Star
- $10 staff parking
We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusiveness. We know that people, working together in collaborative teams can create extraordinary things.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend