Food & Beverage Server | G&Tea | Part-Time
Job no: 519920
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are first class entertainment destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, the coolest selection of bars, luxurious five-star accommodation and a truly world-class spa and casino.
G&Tea, Tea House By Day, Gin Palace By Night. Whatever the occasion, we offer the perfect tonic.
We are looking for a passionate & dedicated food & beverage server to join The Star Grand hotel lounge team. If you have a strong passion for hospitality and love taking initiatives to go the extra mile to thrill our guests, apply now!
As a Food & Beverage Server with G&Tea you will ensure all our guest receive a memorable Tea & Gin experience, you will:
- Supervise the service flow and monitor the quality of food and service standards
- Execute high levels of warm, sincere and bespoke customer service
- Proactively seek opportunities to engage with guest
Skills & Experience
- Solid experience as a Barista in a high volume coffee or bar environment
- Great knowledge of hot and cold beverages and beverage equipment
- Full Australian working rights with no restrictions
- Passion for food & coffee
- Charismatic, fun & approachable personality
- Those with executive lounge or airline experience are encouraged to apply
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star hotels and restaurants
- Free meals on duty
- Laundered uniform
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking and more!
We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusiveness. We know that people, working together in collaborative teams can create extraordinary things.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend