Table Games Dealers | Part Time
Job no: 520026
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
Categories: Table Games/Dealers
Have you thought about working in the entertainment industry? Imagine being immersed in a world filled with luxury, excitement and get paid to play games!
We currently have Part Time permanent opportunities starting early March at The Star Sydney. No previous experience or casino industry knowledge necessary! Our Part Time roles are highly suitable for students, recent graduates, or anyone who wants that extra flexibility with Part Time work.
- Ensure efficient and accurate operations of your designated game
- You will work with diverse local & international guests in a busy environment
- Show ownership of your game play and address disputes or guest concerns
- Industry Award hourly rates, penalties for working nights, weekends, and public holidays
- Permanent Part Time positions starting in March 2022
- Flexible day or night rosters to suit your study or personal schedule
The Star provides paid training, 3 days a week for 6 weeks for our Part Time Table Games Dealers. At the end of your training you will have extensive game knowledge in either Blackjack, Baccarat or Roulette as well as chip work abilities that are world renown.
- FREE buffet meal at our back of house staff dining room
- Discounts across award-winning restaurants and accommodation
- Paid Parental leave from Day 1, Secondary Carer’s leave also on offer
- Mental Health and Wellbeing services
- Diversity & Inclusion areas of focus include Multicultural, Gender, Aboriginal & Torres Strait islander and LGBTQI+
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- Discounted staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Career development, training, and courses via The Star Academy
- Uniforms provided & maintained for every shift
- 4 weeks paid training, on-going career development opportunities at The Star
What are we looking for?
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Excellent grooming and attention to personal presentation
- Strong Maths skills, ability to solve Maths problems without a calculator
- Attention to detail and dedication to maintaining game integrity
- People who want to work on a Full Time, Permanent basis
About The Star
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
When you join our team at The Star Sydney, you will be joining an experienced and long standing Gaming Department with established processes, shift patterns and regular guests who love our Table Games!
Are you in? Apply today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend