Job no: 520806
Work type: Casual
Categories: Logistics & Warehouse
The Star Entertainment Group is a leading owner and operator of integrated resorts and casinos in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Our Group is experiencing an exciting time of growth and targeted investment across all our properties.
Treasury Brisbane is currently recruiting an enthusiastic Stores Clerk/Cellarperson to join the Stores Team.
Stores Clerks/Cellarperson are responsible for performing activities associated with the receipt of goods, including but not limited to; receiving, delivering and storing goods as well as maintaining adequate records of goods received, issued and stored. Maintain stock supplies and ensure relevant transport and storage is used. Maintain a high level of product knowledge and promote effective communication. Monitor and control the operation of all vending machines throughout the property.
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Experience in a Cellar environment and inventory control
- Current forklift licence is advantageous but not essential
- Previous stocktaking experience (experience with reordering systems highly desired)
- Strong focus on liaising with internal customers and external suppliers
- Basic computer skills
- Understanding of stock rotation and requisition procedures
- A background working within Food and Beverage would be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to work both unsupervised and within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Ability to work 24/7 roster and strongly within a team environment
It’s your time to shine!
There are many benefits to joining our team which include discounted city parking options, fully laundered uniform for every shift, free meal on shift, great training, discounts across properties, discounts across our restaurants + more!
Join Australia’s Leading Integrated Resort company!
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend