Workforce Scheduler (Bne)
Job no: 521120
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Queensland, Gold Coast, Brisbane
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
As a Workforce Scheduler, you will be responsible for providing exceptional guest service to our team members regarding rostering, payroll and policy related queries to achieve a one stop guest service solution.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Update rosters for any adjustments to co-ordinate daily operational staffing requirements ensuring that The Star Enterprise Agreement, Workforce Management Governance Framework, budgetary requirements, policies and procedures and statutory requirements are adhered to
- Source resources for overtime requirements based on business needs
- Ensure inbox and messaging systems are emptied on a daily basis with all requests actioned
- Prepare and finalise time files for payroll processing ensuring accuracy in the information provided
- Ensuring all allocated rostered team members records are accurate and maintained in the rostering database, including leave, absenteeism, turnover, resignations etc.
- Provide exceptional guest service to the team member base, on rostering, time and attendance payroll and policy related queries
- Apply the principles and guidelines of the Workforce Management Governance Framework in workforce management practices
What we are looking for
- Prior experience in a Workforce Planning role or similar
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- A customer focused nature and commitment to assisting your team to succeed
- High level attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work across both Gold Coast and Brisbane properties
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- An understanding of State Awards and Enterprise Agreements will be highly regarded
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend