Gaming Supervisor | Table Games ***ONLY OPEN TO CURRENT TEAM MEMBERS OF TABLE GAMES TEAM***
Job no: 521121
Work type: Permanent Full-Time, Permanent Part-Time
Categories: Table Games/Dealers
About the Role
As a Gaming Supervisor you will support the Assistant Gaming Managers in the execution of business objectives and contribute to the optimal performance of gaming operations. With your positive and proactive approach, you foster a winning, solution-oriented work environment, motivating and engaging team members to continuously improve and deliver the best possible service to our guests. You share our commitment to becoming Australia’s leading integrated resort operator and understand that the success of our business is built upon connections and actively foster interdepartmental relationships. You have a reputation for “Doing the Right Thing” and understand your obligations with regards to maintaining a high level of professional integrity.
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Demonstrated guest service orientation
- Strong numerical and analytical problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of casino rules, regulations and reporting requirements and the demonstrated ability to apply these effectively
- Demonstrated application of Star Qualities in all aspects of your role
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as you will work with a diverse guest and team member base
- Polished five-star grooming and personal presentation
- Completion of GLDP 1 is highly desirable
Important to note:
- All preferred shift requests may become void upon commencement of the role
- Your total performance history will be taken into consideration when determining your suitability
- Applicants moving to the next stage of the process will be required to complete a video interview. There may also be a second round of interviews
- As part of your application, you will be required to upload your resume and an Endorsement Form, completed by your Team Leader
If you are passionate about delivering outstanding guest service and are looking to for an opportunity to further your career in Table Games, then click on the link below and apply today.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend