Gaming Marketing Manager
Job no: 521362
Work type: Fixed Term Full-Time
Categories: Marketing / PR
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
As our Gaming Marketing Manager, your main responsibility will be to lead the Gaming Marketing team to develop, implement, measure and oversee marketing campaigns and promotional activities designed to drive gaming visitation, revenue and ROMI. Please note this role is a fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Develop and manage Through the Line (TTL) and Above the Line marketing campaigns in the Gaming space, with a focus on Silver members and below in order to reach revenue targets and ROMI
- Assist Loyalty & CRM team to drive new member acquisition to The Star Club through appropriate property offers and support for the loyalty program in driving property activity, including all direct communication with The Star customers
- Play a key role alongside the GM Commercial Marketing (NSW) by providing local expertise and property support for the VIP Gaming operations team
- Create reports and measurements on the impact of marketing activity via post implementation reviews to evaluate and provide strategic direction regarding status, associated costs and effectiveness of campaigns
- Liaise with the Partnership and Sponsorship Manager as to execution of partnership and sponsorship benefits at a property level to stimulate revenue and generate brand equity
- Refine segments, promotions and campaigns based on evaluation of campaign conversion, for key customer lifecycle segments (acquired, convert, grow, retain, reactivate)
- Build offers for deployment to relevant value segments (promotional copy, rules and restrictions, legal review, customer service review, etc.) and develop and monitor success at program, customer segment, and campaign level
- Manage allocated budget including but not limited to monthly reporting, accruals and liaison with Business Partner (Finance)
- Provide accurate briefs to the Creative Agency team and ensure campaign concepts and rollouts are delivered on time, within budget and effectively represent business objectives
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous 5-7 years’ experience in marketing, advertising or brand development
- Previous experience within hospitality or gaming (gaming background advantageous)
- Proven experience managing a high performing team
- Tertiary degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Experience with copywriting (advantageous)
- Ability to speak and write Mandarin (advantageous)
- Ability to work in a fast paced and forever changing environment
- Strong communication skills to confidently liaise with and manage expectations and demands of stakeholders
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- Discounted staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
At The Star we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace which we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to the find balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Silver Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend