Food & Beverage Supervisor- Sovereign Lounge
Job no: 521499
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Star Entertainment Group (TSEG) our hardworking teams build outstanding experiences to over 18 million guests each year. With the vision to become Australia’s leading coordinated resort company, our properties at The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane are world-class tourist destinations and home of some of Australia’s most awarded restaurants and bars, event centres, luxurious five-star accommodation and a truly world-class spa and casino.
About the role
The Sovereign Bar and Lounge is located in our private gaming room, exclusively for our most valuable VIP members. This is a high-volume and dynamic venue with a team of 90 team members. We are open seven days a week 24 hour a day.
You will be passionate about developing your career in Food & Beverage environment by becoming the leader that can motivate the team to ensure the smooth operation of this high-volume restaurant. You will be responsible in providing highest level of customer service to our guests and support Restaurant Manager in training & developing team members.
Who are we looking for?
- Solid supervisory/leadership experience in a fast paced, high volume a la carte restaurant
- Ability to work under a high-pressured environment and multitask
- Excellent communications skills (both written & verbal) in English
- Has the ability to lead, manage & run day-to-day operations of the venue
- Previous experience in training & developing a team
- Additional language skills in Mandarin, Cantonese or Vietnamese is advantageous, but not essential
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star hotels and restaurants
- Free meals on duty
- Laundered uniform
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking and more!
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend