Job no: 521724
Work type: Casual
Location: Gold Coast
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring people like you to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
The Star Entertainment Group owns and operates The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane. Each property boasts an array of restaurants, bars, entertainment and hotels. Although each property is unique, we possess the same guest centered ideology that drives what we do each and every day.
There has never been a better time to join The Star Gold Coast team within our Entertainment Department.
We are looking for Audio Operators, Lighting Technicians, and Mechanists with Intermediate or Advanced rigging tickets you will deliver specific audio, lighting and Mechanist services to the theatre and event space including the provision of audio operation, lighting design, programming, effects, follow spot operation, theatrical lighting and stage hand with rigging.
Team members may also be required to work with our Casino and Hotel AV team to assist with bars Entertainment across our property.
We are specifically looking for people who have:
- Operating audio and or lighting equipment for theatre productions, concerts and special events.
- Carrying out maintenance checks
- Assisting with the bump-in and bump-out of equipment for theatre productions, concerts and special events including loading and unloading of trucks as directed
- In this role you will have a minimum of 2 years experience as an audio operator, lighting operator or Mechanist in the theatrical or event environment
- Flexible work arrangements between departments including but not limited to audio, lighting and or stage
- Have basic maintenance experience together with an ability to fault find
- Have the ability to work in a close team environment with strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
It’s your time to shine!
The Star, Gold Coast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In exchange for your commitment and dedication you will be provided with unrivalled benefits including parking on site, laundered uniforms, meal on shift, advanced rostering and many other advantages that come with working at world-class integrated resort.
If you’re interested in joining our team, apply with the links below or head to our website to check out the positions currently available. We’d love to hear from you!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend