Head of Marketing Operations
Job no: 522088
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Queensland, Brisbane
Categories: Marketing / PR
This is an unique opportunity to join our dynamic Marketing team. If you are passionate about Marketing, thrive on coaching and developing a team and want to be a part of a truly exciting business that is continuously expanding then this could be the opportunity for you.
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Head of Marketing Operations to lead the Marketing Operations team interface with the Marketing, IT, Gaming Products and Operational teams in relation to product, process and system initiatives.
Reporting to the GM Commercial Manager (QLD), you will be responsible for leading and delivering the day to day operations of The Star Club loyalty program and its associated gaming management systems and procedures. The role will also be responsible for the project management and delivery of group wide gaming system incentives, enhancements, issues and processes that supports the marketing and loyalty group functions.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Lead and support the group wide Marketing Operations team
- Support the GM Commercial Marketing and GM Loyalty and CRM with marketing systems and process technology reviews and advice, implementation and project delivery prioritisation
- SME and leadership of other core systems that support the marketing and loyalty functions including, BePOS, Synkros, LOTJ, MRM, OPERA, Staff Portal, KIOSK, Smart Button and the introduction of any other new systems
- Partner with the Gaming and IT operational teams to provide marketing and loyalty input and knowledge to key product led initiatives
- Work with the Finance Business Partner, Gaming Operations, Loyalty & CRM and the Commercial Marketing team to build a process for identification, escalation and rectification of all system enhancements, issues and processes
- Design and manage SOP’s for best practice application in promotional systems, ensuring appropriate check points, approval paths, system user access and audits to ensure a high level of compliance
You will bring passion, enthusiasm and with your strong communication skills ensure the continued success and delivery of projects from the marketing operations team. You will have previous experience of leading and developing a team in a high-performance culture.
Your understanding of consumer behaviour along with experience in gaming and marketing systems and loyalty application support will enable you and your team to drive and deliver key business priorities.
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE lunch everyday
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend