Food & Beverage Attendants
Job no: 522202
Work type: Casual
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Management, Chef / cook, Kitchen Hand, Cocktail Server, Bar Staff, Sommelier, Barista, Waiter, Room Service, Stewarding, Hosts, Operational Trainee
We are hiring Food & Beverage Attendants to join our Star Gold Coast team.
You will be joining our incredible Food & Beverage department which services bars, casual dining, and fine dining venues 7 day a week, ensuring that our guests have a fabulous time at The Star Gold Coast.
We have positions available for skilled hospitality professionals and for those who are wanting to start a career in hospitality, as we will provide specialised Food & Beverage training.
With weekly interviews to suit you, apply today and we will be in touch asap!
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a fast-paced hospitality environment or customer service role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Flexible availability with weekends essential
- Current QLD RSA Statement of Attainment
- Most importantly you must have a passion for hospitality!
What can we offer you?
- 30% staff discounts across our award-winning venues on all 3 of our properties
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu every day at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniform prepared and ready for you daily on property
- An organisation that values diversity, teamwork and bringing your best self
- Groupwide Diversity & Inclusion focus areas including LGBTQI, Multicultural, Gender and Indigenous
The Star Gold Coast is a one stop shop for all your needs. It offers luxurious accommodation and spa, iconic bars, restaurants and a world-class casino. We offer entertainment like no other, with our live concerts and shows in our Theatre and Events Centre, Live on the Lawn events, world class DJ’s at Atrium Bar & more! It is a destination that offers relaxation and fun at the same time!
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend