Bar Attendant | Treasury Brisbane
Job no: 524092
Work type: Casual, Permanent Part Time
Categories: Cocktail Server, Bar Staff, Waiter
About the role:
We are currently accepting applications for Bartender Attendants, Cocktail Servers and Bar Porters wanting to join the Treasury Brisbane team. In this role you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all guests, ensuring that the first and last impression is enthusiastic and professional. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, reliable, and engaging to ensure that our guests receive optimum service every time.
We have positions available for both highly skilled hospitality workers and those at the beginning of their hospitality career.
Based on your skillset you will be allocated to one of our venues covering Bar Attendant roles. Venues include:
- Will & Flow
- LiveWire 24/7 Sports Bar
- By George
- Centre Bar
- Ryan's on the Park
- Fat Noodle Bar
Brisbane City Bars | Treasury Brisbane
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who love using their initiative, think outside the box and go the extra mile to ensure we thrill our guests. All levels of experience are welcome as we provide extensive training tailored to you.
- Exceptional service and interpersonal skills
- High level of emotional intelligence to take care of a diverse range of guests
- Proactive, problem-solving and attention to detail skills highly regarded
- Ability to work within a fast paced food or bar setting
- Current QLD RSA Statement of Attainment
What can we offer you?
- Permanent Part time or Casual roles to suit your available working hours + penalty loadings for early mornings, late nights and weekends
- Rosters confirmed in advance and available direct to your mobile
- Onboarding and training in your department, with supervisor support on each shift
- 30% Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- Free buffet meal with a new menu everyday at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniforms prepared and ready for you daily on property
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
- Joining an established and large culinary team, with endless career growth and opportunities to learn and develop your career
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend