Porter Valet -PT
Job no: 524181
Work type: Casual, Permanent Part Time
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Concierge / Valet /Porters
As a Porter / Valet at The Star Gold Coast, you will be naturally confident with a clear understanding of what it means to deliver a truly unique guest experience. In this role, you will be responsible for providing outstanding service to our guests by answering all types of enquiries, handling of guest arrivals and departures, including parking and collection of guests vehicles and assisting with their luggage.
We are specifically looking for someone who has:
- A warm and welcoming approach to delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills and meticulous grooming
- A current open drivers' licence
- A sound knowledge of the local area and Gold Coast events
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude
- Flexibility to work across a 24/7 roster
What can we offer you?
- Roster confirmed in advance and available direct to your mobile
- 30% Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniforms prepared and ready for you daily on property
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
- Growth and investment in F&B at Brisbane with career development in this role
The Star Gold Coast is a one stop shop for all your needs. It offers luxurious accommodation and spa, iconic bars, restaurants and a world-class casino. We offer entertainment like no other, with our live concerts and shows in our Theatre and Events Centre, Live on the Lawn events, world class DJ’s at Atrium Bar & more! It is a destination that offers relaxation and fun at the same time!
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend