Job no: 528871
Work type: Permanent Full Time
TREASURY ANALYST – GROUP TREASURY
At The Star Entertainment Group, we aim to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Our mission is to create fun and memorable experiences for the millions of guests we welcome each year at our trusted destinations.
Our properties across Sydney, Brisbane, and the Gold Coast are world-class with many award-winning hotels, restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
The Star Entertainment Group (TSEG) is an ASX-listed company committed to supporting the communities in which we operate. TSEG will achieve this by leading with integrity and values to enable us to provide entertainment, gaming, and leisure experiences safely, responsibly, and ethically.
As our TREASURY ANALYST reporting to the Senior Treasury Manager, you will prepare day-to-day Treasury activities relating to funding and cash management.
This exciting role is within a team which ensures all treasury settlements are completed in a timely manner with financial counterparties.
A few of your responsibilities
- Prepare daily operating and funding activities, in compliance with approved controls, policies and procedures.
- Resolving any operational issues that arise.
- Stakeholder engagement, liaising daily with external transactional and relationship banks and internal business units.
- Reporting, including Board, Audit and other requirements.
- Prepare daily positions to recommend to the Authorised Officer for approval including payments, liquidity, FX transactions, investment, loans & transfers.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or any relevant field
- Ideally studying towards CA/CPA or CCTA qualification
- Prior treasury or banking experience is favourable
- Proficient digital literacy in relevant systems (Oracle, ERP, Excel) is essential
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Team-player with a positive demeanour who is self-organised
You are eager to grow your knowledge and experience within a treasury position. You will have strong attention to detail and the ability to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders. Your role will be pivotal in our group treasury operations at The Star. Join us in making a difference.
What can we offer you?
- Complimentary meal on site every day, including hot meals, sandwich bar and more
- Discounted parking available in the city
- Flexible working arrangements
- 30% Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and dry-cleaning services
- Career development, training, and courses via The Star Academy – limitless career opportunities
- Mental Health and Wellbeing services
- Diversity & Inclusion areas of focus including Multicultural, Gender, Aboriginal & Torres Strait islander and LGBTQI+
Please be aware that eligibility checks are required as part of the recruitment process and ongoing employment for this position.
At The Star, we are committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTQI+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We recognise the distinctive challenges that trans and gender-diverse applicants may encounter during the recruitment process. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find a balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique well-being needs.
The Star is a WGEA Employee of Citation for Gender Equality holder and is recognised with a Gold Award 2022 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTQI+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend