Front Office Manager | The Star Grand Hotel & Residences
Job no: 520057
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Front Office, Management
About the job
At The Star Entertainment Group (TSEG) our talented teams create unique experiences to over 18 million guests each year. With the vision to become Australia’s leading integrated resort company, our properties at The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane are world-class tourist destinations and home of some of Australia’s most awarded restaurants and bars, event centres, luxurious five-star accommodation and a truly world-class spa and casino.
Our recently fully refurbished The Star Grand Hotel & Residences’ is seeking an experienced Front Office Manager to lead our team. Reporting directly to the Hotels Operations Manager, you will lead and empower your team to exceed guest expectations through your genuine passion for service excellence.
What will my day look like as Front Office Manager?
- Fostering a winning, solution-oriented work environment
- Motivating and engaging employees to continuously deliver the best possible service to our guests.
- Leading, developing and training our front office team (including performance reviews)
- Controlling costs & wages through effective staffing levels
- Responding to guest feedback and implementing changes to prevent reoccurrence
- Effectively communicating with all departments of the hotel and wider Star team to ensure customer satisfaction is consistently achieved
- Ongoing evaluation of operating techniques to maximize efficiency
- Managing customer relations to deliver truly memorable experiences for our guests
The successful candidate will have established leadership skills in a reputable and large five-star luxury accommodation, with proven experience of people management and an authentic customer service approach.
- Flexible work roster
- Extensive training and career development
- Free meals on shift
- Laundered uniform
- Discounts across The Star’s hotels and restaurants
- Free light rail from Central Station to The Star
- $7 staff parking
We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusiveness. We know that people, working together in collaborative teams can create extraordinary things.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current events, it is important to note you must be an Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident and or have full Australian working rights with no restrictions to be considered for this role. The Star Entertainment Group cannot offer international sponsorships at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend