Job no: 520085
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Sales & Marketing
We are now searching for a passionate Marketing Coordinator to join our small team.
This role works closely with the Marketing Manager and Content Marketing Specialist to help deliver the Centre’s strategy to build brand awareness and drive business. GCCEC is proud to host both business and consumer events, and as such the Marketing team develops content that speaks to a wide range of audiences. Two day’s are never the same!
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for marketing, the Gold Coast and the tourism and event industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE!
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Content creation – writing and design for edms, social media, blogs and website
- Social media content planning, scheduling and community management across LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Website updates
- Monthly marketing report generation - which include social, web analytics, campaigns, other projects
- Marketing support for incoming events and internal departments
- Project management support of charity events and GCCEC owned events
- Listings and online profile updates
- Awards entries coordination
- Management of print materials
- Facilitation of school/college tour enquiries
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills, knowledge, personal attributes and experience:
- Marketing qualification and experience in B2B marketing – traditional and digital, preferably in related industry
- Have you spotted our typo? Tell us where in your cover letter. Attention to detail, proofreading and editing is essential.
- Could you re-write this ad better? Creative writing skills are a must!
- Design experience with Adobe Creative suite
- CRM software experience and ability to learn new systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects
The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre brings many benefits including on-site undercover free parking, an on-site team member café, access to an employee assistance program, health and well-being programs, training and development and much more.
Applications for this role will be accepted until 12th February 2021
To apply, please visit our Careers website and upload your cover letter and resume at
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend