Job no: 520301
Work type: Casual, Permanent Part Time
Location: Gold Coast
We are hiring Kitchen Stewards to join The Star Gold Coast team, we have Part Time or Casual positions on offer to suit your circumstances!
You will be joining our fast-paced Support Services department which services all back of house operations and kitchens. In this role you will maintain the cleanliness of all kitchen surfaces, cooking and operational equipment, floors and fridges.
We are booking interviews weekly, apply today and we will be in touch asap!
What can we offer you?
- Full induction to Star Gold Coast and Kitchen training
- Free meals included on every shift
- Discounts at restaurants and hotels
- Fresh laundered uniform ready for you each day
- An organisation that values diversity, teamwork and bringing your best self
- Wellbeing benefits and much more!
What are we looking for?
- Comfort working in a fast paced and physically demanding environment
- Ability to multitask, be organised and a team player
- Flexible availability with weekends essential (penalty rates apply!)
- Previous experience in cleaning, stewarding or kitchen hand experience is desirable
The Star Gold Coast is a one stop shop for all your needs. It offers luxurious accommodation and spa, iconic bars, restaurants and a world-class casino. We offer entertainment like no other, with our live concerts and shows in our Theatre and Events Centre, Live on the Lawn events, world class DJ’s at Atrium Bar & more! It is a destination that offers relaxation and fun at the same time!
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend