Hotel Revenue Analyst
Job no: 521046
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Finance, Marketing / PR
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
As a Hotel Revenue Analyst at The Star Entertainment Group, your main goal in this position is to control the inventory of the hotel to ensure all market segments are maximised both in occupancy and average daily rate. Alongside this you will need to build relationships with distribution partners to proactively identify opportunities.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Assist our Group Director of Revenue & Distribution and our Senior Revenue Executive to effectively execute revenue management strategies on an ongoing basis across all Star Entertainment hotels
- Provide guidance relating to the quantities of rooms permitted, this includes Casino bookings as well as dates and other restrictions which would qualify a group in accordance with revenue management guidelines
- Establish relationships, provide support and practical maintenance of all distribution channels; including company websites, guest services, and all third party mechanisms such as OTA, wholesalers and GDS
- Assist the Group Director of Revenue & Distribution and Senior Revenue Executive in regular and practical reporting on key metrics such as RevPar, market mix, occupancy, ADR and casino theoretical worth per comp rooms
- Support team members (sales, marketing, reservations, Hotel Operations etc.) in relation to distribution/channel management strategies
- Routinely prepares forecasts and manipulates room rates and player rank restrictions based on booking pace and other key factors
- Participate in formulation of financial projections and budgets
- Provide and collate continuous feedback on revenue management efforts through clearly defined departmental metrics
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Hotel and/or casino industry experience necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and analytical ability
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and forever changing environment
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
We are committed to our people. We recognise the importance of each team member and strive to provide a workplace that empowers staff to be the best they can be.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend