Account Manager - In-house Creative Agency
Job no: 521093
Work type: Fixed Term Full-Time
Categories: Marketing / PR
Discover new possibilities
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are premier tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our in-house creative agency in Sydney for a 12-month Contract. You will act as the first point of contact for our internal clients and will coordinate and manage stakeholder relationships to ensure the successful delivery of creative campaigns.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Manage client relationships with the business and act as the main point of contact for daily liaison with the clients (Marketing Team) and in house agency teams
- Coordinate day to day running of briefs from clients and provide strategic input to ensure successful delivery.
- Develop, progress, and manage the administration of accounts (WIPs, meetings, minutes, estimates and records).
- Compliance with The Star Entertainment Group’s Sustainability Strategy including waste minimisation and recycling activities and reducing energy and water use.
- Ensure compliance with The Star Entertainment Group Code of Conduct, all internal policies and procedures and relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
Be your best self!
What we are looking for
You will have excellent Stakeholder Management and Influencing experience, you will need to interact and influence internal stakeholders right across the business as well as external stakeholders such as regulators and vendors. You will also deliver best practice creative account management, demonstrating an understanding of creative systems and production processes whilst communicating and collaborating across properties to leverage skills and experience and deliver better outcomes.
Knowledge / Qualifications / Skills / Attributes
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role in an advertising or marketing agency environment.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or a related discipline.
- Understanding of relevant legislation, particularly as it relates to privacy and copyright issues.
- Solutions minded approach with proven experience working collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in a high-volume environment managing tight and conflicting deadlines.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- Discounted parking
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
We are committed to our people. We recognise the importance of each team member and strive to provide a workplace that empowers staff to be the best they can be.
“The Star Entertainment Group is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.”
Make a difference
If you've got the drive to influence change, grow as part of our business or are inspired to be part of a strong local spirit, we Welcome you at The Star Entertainment Group. Make your next move by clicking the link below to apply.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend