Gaming Marketing Coordinator
Job no: 521100
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Queensland, Gold Coast, Brisbane
Categories: Marketing / PR
- A unique opportunity to join our dynamic Gaming Marketing Team based in QLD.
- This is a fast paced and diverse role that will see you supporting and executing gaming marketing campaigns.
- If you want to be a part of a truly exciting business that is continuously expanding, then this could be the opportunity for you.
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
As our Gaming Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the Gaming Marketing Executive in the execution of campaigns, promotions and other strategic initiatives designed to drive gaming visitation, revenue and ROMI.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Execute gaming marketing campaigns for The Star Entertainment Group (TSEG).
- Support with initiatives to drive new member acquisition to The Star Club.
- Complete accurate briefs for the internal Creative Agency with set objectives, timeframes, and budget constraints.
- Liaise with the Creative Agency to ensure campaigns and rollouts are delivered on-time, on-budget and effectively represent business objectives.
- Assist Loyalty & CRM team with appropriate property offers to support the loyalty program in driving property activity, including all direct communication with The Star Club customers.
- Develop marketing campaigns that comply with RSA and RSG codes, statutory requirements and company policy.
- Gaming marketing administration of purchase orders, compliance procedures, coordination of monthly EDMS, mailers and other property-wide communications.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Prior 2 years’ experience in Marketing
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation.
- Understanding of laws as they relate to the organisation, in particular Privacy, Marketing and related laws and ability to understand regulatory legislation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with conflicting deadlines
- Understanding of laws as they relate to the organisation, in particular Privacy, Marketing and related laws and ability to understand regulatory legislation
- Flexible working arrangements with a focus on employee wellbeing
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- Career development, on-going training and courses through The Star Academy
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
We appreciate the time it takes to complete an application so all candidates will receive a response on the progress of their application.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend