Food & Beverage Attendants - Casual Dining
Job no: 521261
Work type: Casual, Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Categories: Waiter, Room Service, Hosts
We are currently accepting applications for Food & Beverage Attendants wanting to join the Star Sydney's Casual Dining portfolio.
In this role, you will provide exceptional customer service to all guests, ensuring that the first and last impression is hard-working and professional.
What can we offer you?
- Supportive training and ongoing career development
- 30% off our F&B venues plus amazing discounts across our properties.
- Free buffet meals are included on every shift
- Freshly laundered uniform ready for you every single day
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking, wellbeing benefits and more!
We have full-time, part-time and casual opportunities depending on your availability.
Based on your skills you will be allocated to one of our venues across casual dining team such as:
- Bar Tikram, Harvest Buffet, Food Quarter, In-Room Dining, Fat Noodle
- 24/7 Sports Bar, Cherry Bar, G&Tea, Jade Rabbit, Oasis & Vantage!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who love using their initiative, think creatively and go above and beyond to ensure we thrill our guests. All levels of experience are welcome as we provide extensive training tailored to you.
- Exceptional service and interpersonal skills
- High level of emotional intelligence to take care of a diverse range of guests
- Proactive, problem-solving and attention to detail skills are highly regarded
- Ability to work within a fast-paced food or bar setting
- Current NSW RSA Statement of Attainment
If you are looking to step into the Food & Beverage industry and be part of our outstanding family, apply now
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique well-being needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Gold Award 2022 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend