CRM Campaign Manager
Job no: 521286
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Marketing / PR
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Conceptualise, develop and deliver personalised customer direct marketing campaigns targeting key segments to specifically increase customer retention, visitation and increase customer spend via owned channels
- Own and develop all briefs for all owned campaigns
- Develop, evaluate and provide recommendations to the Senior Manager CRM on all customer relationship and loyalty programs utilising pre and post campaign analysis and key metrics i.e. Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
- Lead the end to end development of CRM campaigns including but not limited to briefing, creative development and production, eDM HTML build, SMS, PUSH, DM data delivery, mail house briefs, proofs and lodgements
- Manage the approvals of all campaigns including internal stakeholders and legal.
- Use structured target and objective setting proformas to support each campaign’s viability and review results for learning and continuous improvement
- Liaise, provide and manage professional feedback and recommendations to Commercial Marketing team, legal teams and regulators in the development and approval of CRM collateral, and property legal approvals as appropriate
- Build and maintain strong and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to understand, contribute and deliver on business objectives
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 6-7 years’ experience in marketing, loyalty or CRM marketing roles, and/or demonstrated experience in producing marketing results
- Tertiary qualifications or degree in Business or Marketing, or relevant industry experience
- Management of the end to end delivery of CRM campaigns across owned channels including but not limited to Direct Mail, Email, Push, SMS, NBO’s, NBA’s and Call Centre
- Demonstrated experience in developing marketing plans and campaign forecasts
- Experience and working knowledge of campaign management and digital communication deployment software packages, eg. Unica, Responses, Silverpop, Salesforce
- Experience in interpreting data analysis and implementing campaign activity to improve ROI and Revenue
- Demonstrated ability to manage the creative and copy development for campaign activity through in-house or 3rd party agencies
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- Discounted staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
At The Star we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace which we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to the find balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Silver Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend