Job no: 521312
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Concierge / Valet /Porters
The Chief Concierge will ensure the efficient operation of the Concierge desk for The Star Gold Coast property across multiple towers. You will bring with you a fresh and positive attitude where flawless delivery and execution of product excellence and service are paramount.
- Monitor, evaluate and modify the quality and consistency of service and product delivery in an effort to continuously improve service standards and ensuring alignment with the overall strategic and operating plans for the business.
- Lead the team to ensure the day to day operation of the Concierge Desks and to promote positive guest relations and a welcoming environment.
- Oversee the administration and day to day running of the Concierge Desk and the Porte Cochere
- Clearly demonstrate to guests and team members a commitment to service excellence through the effective implementation and delivery of The Star Values at all times.
- Foster a winning, solution-oriented work environment, motivating and engaging team members to continuously deliver the best possible service to our guests.
- Ensure support of Concierge departments for any functions/VIP events at The Star
- Develop and implement guest service and industry best practices, policies, procedures and operating standards.
Have you got what it takes?
The Star Gold Coast is a busy and complex environment, therefore this position forms an integral part of the Hotel team.
We are looking for people who have:
- Considerable experience as a Chief Concierge or a similar position within a five star property desirable
- Leadership experience with the ability to lead and influence a large team
- Thorough understanding of what it means to deliver a truly unique guest experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
It’s your time to shine!
The Star, Gold Coast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In exchange for your commitment and dedication you will be provided with unrivalled benefits including parking on site, laundered uniforms, meal on shift, advanced rostering and many other advantages that come with working at world-class integrated resort.
If you’re interested in joining our team, submit your expression of interest today!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend