Gaming Technician - Level 1
Job no: 523647
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Categories: Gaming Machines
Treasury Brisbane are currently looking for a Gaming Technician to join the Gaming Technical team on a full time basis. This role is responsible for assisting in the installation, maintenance and servicing of all Electronic Gaming equipment and other electronic equipment.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities (but not limited to):
- Service, repair and maintenance of all Gaming Machines/ Table and other electronic equipment
- Installation, Reconfiguration/Conversion and Relocation of Gaming Equipment
- Commissioning and testing of Electronic Gaming equipment
- Ensure activities comply with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, legal demands and professional and ethical standards
- Ensure compliance with Star Entertainment Group internal policies and procedures
- Have an understanding of gaming or similar machinery
- Possess a qualification in Electronic Maintenance/Repair or appropriate Trade Certificate
- Hold a Restricted QLD Electrical License (Electronics)
- Be a confident computer user proficient in a variety of programs (i.e – Microsoft Office)
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability to work a rotation roster
This is a licensed position; therefore, the successful applicant must be eligible to obtain a Queensland Key Employee Licence (KE) at the start of your employment.
What can we offer you?
- 30% staff discounts across award winning restaurants across on our three properties
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- Discounted staff parking in the city
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
- Generous Paid Parental Leave for primary and secondary carer
- Groupwide Diversity & Inclusion focus areas including LGBTQI, Multicultural, Gender and Indigenous
The Star Entertainment Group strives to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator. We own and operate entertainment destinations in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. We welcome over 18 million guest each year to our world-class tourist destinations and are the home of some of Australia’s most awarded restaurants and bars, event centres, luxurious five-star accommodation and casinos.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend