Demi Chef | Fat Noodle | Treasury Brisbane
Job no: 523744
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Chef / cook
Treasury Brisbane are currently accepting applications for Full-Time Demi Chef to work in our restaurants. This position has prospects for career development and the opportunity to learn and grow within a large team of experienced chefs in Casual to Fine Dining Restaurants and large Production Kitchen.
We are specifically looking for someone who has:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Certificate III in Commercial Cookery)
- The ability to effectively and efficiently coordinate and work as part of the team
- A passion for a diverse range of food and a keen desire for continuous learning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
What's on the table?
- A Permanent, Full Time position in Brisbane CBD
- Parking available at a discounted rate walking distance to the property
- 30% staff discounts across our award-winning venues on all 3 of our properties
- Lifestyle and wellbeing discounts and benefits, including EAP & gym memberships
- Free buffet meal with a new menu every day at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniform prepared and ready for you daily on property
- Generous Paid Leave for primary and secondary carers
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
- Groupwide Diversity & Inclusion focus areas including LGBTQI, Multicultural, Gender and Indigenous
About the Company
At The Star Entertainment Group (TSEG) our talented teams create unique experiences to over 18 million guests each year. With the vision to become Australia’s leading integrated resort company, our properties at The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane are world-class tourist destinations and home of some of Australia’s most awarded restaurants and bars, event centres, luxurious five-star accommodation and a truly world-class spa and casino.
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find a balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Silver Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
If you’re interested in joining our team, apply with the links below.
We’d love to hear from you!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend