Reservations Services Supervisor
Job no: 523799
Work type: Permanent Full Time
The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are first class entertainment destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, the coolest selection of bars, luxurious five-star accommodation and a truly world-class spa and casino.
Our Reservation Services Supervisors are leaders in delivering thrilling experiences. Reporting to the Reservations Manager you will lead a team, drive guest service excellence, and assist in financial performance. We currently have a Permanent Full Time opportunity for a Reservation Services Supervisor to join The Star!
What will my day look like as Reservation Services Supervisor?
- Leading, motivating and engaging our Reservations Services Agents (RSA) to continuously deliver five-star service in line with The Star's Service Culture
- Responding to guest feedback and implementing different processes to prevent reoccurrence
- Training and developing our RSA
- Fostering a winning, solution-oriented work environment
- Delivering thrilling experiences through the promotion of hotel rooms, restaurants, entertainment, special events and general inquiries across all Star properties, you will make every interaction a sales opportunity
Who are we looking for?
- Prior supervisory experience in an inbound contact centre, reservations and/or hotel operations is ideal
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team
- Experience in supervising front-line staff
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Knowledge of reservations systems (e.g. Opera, ResDiary) is advantageous
- Second language (e.g. Cantonese and/or Mandarin) is advantageous
- Full working rights in Australia
- Extensive training and career development
- Discounts across The Star hotels and restaurants
- Free meals on duty
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking and more!
We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusiveness. We know that people, working together in collaborative teams can create extraordinary things.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend