Food & Beverage Supervisor | PGR | Treasury Brisbane
Job no: 523901
Work type: Permanent Full Time
We have a position available for a Food & Beverage Supervisor to join our team at Treasury Brisbane. Private gaming rooms provide around the clock gaming and food services to our VIP members, with 4 different rooms for guests to choose from. This role would be perfect for someone with previous experiencing leading shifts in a bar or restaurant setting. As the supervisor your primary responsibilities will include:
- Supervising team members ensuring they are supported to deliver 5 star service
- Support the management team with people related tasks including training, development and recruitment
- Make recommendations to the Venue Manager to increase customer loyalty and return visits
What can we offer you?
- Permanent Full Time role, salary package in line with experience
- Roster confirmed in advance and available direct to your mobile
- Onboarding and training in your department
- 30% Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniforms prepared and ready for you daily on property
- Discounted staff parking available in the city
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
- Growth and investment in F&B at Brisbane with career development in this role
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who love using their initiative, think creatively and go the extra mile to ensure guests return to Treasury Brisbane.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a fast-paced bar or restaurant environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of guests
- Previous experience building relationships as a leader, including ability to identify growth opportunities and provide feedback
- Flexible availability with weekends crucial for this role
- Current QLD RSA Statement of Attainment
Treasury Brisbane opened it's doors in 1995 and continues to entertain both visitors to and residents of Brisbane. Rich in history, Treasury Brisbane boasts a five-star heritage hotel, ten restaurants and bars, and the non-stop excitement of the city’s only casino.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend