Talent Acquisition Partner
Job no: 524074
Work type: Maximum Term Full Time
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team based at our Sydney Property. In this role you will make an impact by supporting end to end recruitment across the group with requirements across Legal, Risk and AML. This role provides you with the opportunity to build strong relationships, provide expertise and take ownership of the recruitment strategy across your portfolio.
This position is available on a 9 month, full time contract with flexible working options available!
What is our TA team like? We like to have fun, we work hard and we care about doing what is right to support our candidates and our business stakeholders across The Star Entertainment Group. The ideal candidate will value an inclusive work environment and be comfortable working with a geographically diverse team as we are based in Sydney, Gold Coast and Brisbane.
We are specifically looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience in end to end recruitment, legal or risk experience is desirable
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders to deliver effective recruitment solutions which are not one size fits all
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail to deliver on competing priorities
- Capability to work with a business that is agile and fast paced; adjusting as required to meet operational recruitment requirements
- A passion for or experience in the hospitality industry is highly desirable
What can we offer you?
- 9 month contract, Full Time role with annual and personal leave included
- Flexible working arrangements unique to your needs, both in office and at home options
- 30% Discounts across award winning restaurants and hotels at all 3 properties
- Azure spa & fitness discounts (Gold Coast based)
- Diversity & Inclusion areas of focus include Multicultural, Gender, Aboriginal & Torres Strait islander and LGBTQI+
- Both parental and secondary carers leave available to all employees
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE meal with a new menu every day
- Career development, training, and courses via The Star Academy
- The Star has been recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
- Working with a collaborative team, we have fun together and support each other
About The Star
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
At The Star we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace which we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to the find balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a GOLD Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Are you in? Apply today, we are reviewing applications as they are received.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend