Premium Gaming Room Host
Job no: 524178
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
The Star Gold Coast are looking for a pro-active and enthusiastic individual to join the Premium Gaming team to focus on delivering customer service excellence. This position is fast paced and dynamic and will offer great benefits in return of your hard work. Our Premium Gaming Room Host delivers memorable experiences for our gaming guests, they are warm, engaging, and dedicated to making a difference. Our guests come from around the world and it is our goal to make them feel welcomed, comfortable and relaxed. This role will be largely autonomous so problem solving skills and initiative are essential and in return you will enjoy a varied role where you can set the direction.
What are we looking for someone with?
- Proven experience within a high-end or luxury, customer focused environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Mandarin/ and or Vietnamese and English is highly desirable (both written & verbal)
- Strong organisational skills with a passion for customer service
- Flexible availability to cover day and evening shifts, including weekends and public holidays
What can we offer you?
- A Permanent, fulltime position on the Gold Coast
- 30% staff discounts across our award-winning venues on all 3 of our properties
- Lifestyle and wellbeing discounts and benefits, including EAP & gym memberships
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu every day at our Employee Dining Room
- Uniform prepared and ready for you daily on property
- Annual and Personal Leave
- Generous Paid Leave for primary and secondary carers
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
- Groupwide Diversity & Inclusion focus areas including LGBTQI, Multicultural, Gender and Indigenous
The Star Gold Coast is a one stop shop for all your needs. It offers luxurious accommodation and spa, iconic bars, restaurants and a world-class casino. We offer entertainment like no other, with our live concerts and shows in our Theatre and Events Centre, Live on the Lawn events, world class DJ’s at Atrium Bar & more! It is a destination that offers relaxation and fun at the same time!
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend