Organisational Development Advisor
Job no: 524532
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane
A great opportunity for you to lead talent management optimisation across The Star.
As an Organisational Development Advisor, you will design the talent management practises and strategies that align development pathways to our organisational structures. By developing best practice in internal learning and development and recommending new approaches to reviewing talent, you will be contributing to organisational capability and engagement.
This is a Permanent, full-time role based in your choice of either Sydney, Brisbane or Gold Coast + flexible remote work options.
In this role, you will be involved in a range of key initiatives and projects and no two days will be the same! Your key priorities will involve:
- Lead the evaluation and delivery of talent development initiatives including organisational learning and development programs, talent tools and frameworks
- Implement talent frameworks that support internal capability and organisational growth
- Analyse people data and consult with key stakeholders to identify talent gaps and opportunities for ongoing high-performance
- Educate and support leadership to drive talent management practices
- Optimise career pathways by aligning positions to talent frameworks and the People Learning Strategy
Why work @ The Star?
- Flexible and agile working culture, with in office and home options
- Permanent, Full Time position with competitive salary + bonus
- Diversity & Inclusion areas of focus include Multicultural, Gender, Aboriginal & Torres Strait islander and LGBTQI+
- 30% Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation at all 3 properties
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE meal each day at our Employee Dining Room, including sandwich bar, hot meals and more!
- Discounted parking available
- Career development, training, and courses via The Star Academy
- The Star is an Employer of Choice for Gender Diversity awarded by WGEA
We are looking for:
- Solid experience in organisational development including program and resource development, program delivery, coaching and reviewing scalable success
- Strong engagement and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment with changes in priorities
- Analytical and critical thinking abilities in lieu of organisational development theory and implementing best practice
- Highly desirable: Tertiary degree/ qualification in HR, Psychology or related discipline
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Silver Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend