Casino Cashier | Treasury
Job no: 524537
Work type: Permanent Part Time
About the role
Treasury Brisbane are currently taking applications for Casino Cashier to join the Cashier Services Team. This role is a front facing customer service role where you have to simultaneously demonstrate excellent ability to engage with a true variety of guests, whilst being efficient with monetary and chip processing.
To be successful it is important that you hold the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to deal with and meet the needs of a wide range of guests
- High level of attention to detail to ensure speed and accuracy
- Demonstrated cash handling experience
- Proven ability to create positive experiences for customers
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and grooming
- Ability to lift and carry heavy items (Coin cases up to 5kgs)
- Full flexibility for rostering. The positions require staff to be available for shift work, operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 30% staff discounts across our award-winning venues at all 3 of our world-class properties
- Free meal with a new menu every day
- Lifestyle and wellbeing discounts
- Discounted staff parking in city
- Career development, training, and courses via The Star Academy
- Generous Paid Leave for primary and secondary carers
- Groupwide Diversity & Inclusion focus areas including LGBTQI, Multicultural, Gender and Indigenous
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend