Food & Beverage Supervisor | The Star Sydney
Job no: 524596
Work type: Permanent Full Time
The Star Sydney is hiring! We are looking for Food & Beverage Supervisors to join a few of our venues. As a leader, you will be working closely with venue managers and other team members to deliver the daily operations of each venues at The Star.
This portfolio includes some of the most exciting and luxury venues such our signature dining, casual dining, VIP venues, in room dining, main gaming floor and many more!
We have positions available for skilled hospitality professionals and those wanting to start a career in the industry, as we will provide specialised Food & Beverage training.
What can we offer you?
- Rosters are confirmed in advance and available direct to your mobile
- Onboarding and training in your department, with supervisor support on each shift
- 30% Discounts across award-winning restaurants and accommodation
- FREE buffet meal, sandwich and salad bar with a new menu every day at our Employee Dining Room
- Free light rail from Central to the property
- $10/day parking available on site
- Uniforms prepared and ready for you daily
- Endless career growth and opportunities to learn and develop your career
We are specifically looking for people who have:
- Supervisory experience within in a similar large busy environment, with a thorough knowledge of food and beverages
- Demonstrated ability in planning and resourcing people and products, performance management and controlling labour costs and operating expenses
- Exceptional guest service skills with a proactive attitude and natural ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of guests
- Highly organised and eager, with a high attention to detail
- Current RSA Statement of Attainment
- Flexible availability for work over a 7 day roster
With daily interviews to suit you, apply today, and we will be in touch as soon as possible!
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into the Food & Beverage industry and be part of our outstanding family on our Sydney property.
Look no further and apply now!
At The Star, we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to find the balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique well-being needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Gold Award 2022 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowWelcome a Friend