Job no: 510937
Work type: Casual
The Star is an entertainment destination where our team members have infinite possibilities to be their best self and make a difference. We offer our guests so many ways to play, with luxurious five-star accommodation and spa, award winning bars and restaurants and a truly world-class casino.
We are seeking experienced and dedicated Bus Person to join one of our award-winning venues across The Star, Sydney.
These venues include: Harvests Buffet, Fat Noodle, Food Quarter.
About the role
Responsible to set and clears restaurant tables, stocks all service stations, basic cleaning and assist Food Servers with table service to ensure a memorable guest dining experience is constantly achieved.
- Perform outlet opening/closing duties
- Maintain adequate supplies during service
- Engage with guest and proactively seek opportunities to deliver memorable experiences
- Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the dining area
- Sever food, pour water and refill coffee and tea cups
- Other duties deemed necessary by Supervisor or Manager
- Hold a valid RSA Certificate
- Availability to work on a seven day rotating roster
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Career development
- Paid penalty rates
- Food & beverage discounts
- Accommodation discounts
- Free meals
- Laundered uniform
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend