Workforce Operations Specialist
Job no: 516531
Work type: Fixed Term Full-Time
Categories: Team administrators
The Star Entertainment Group is a leading owner and operator of integrated resorts and casinos in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Our Group is experiencing an exciting time of growth and targeted investment across all our properties.
Our industry is fast paced, highly competitive and our operations are broad and dynamic. We operate across culturally diverse segments within local and international markets. Our commitment is that every one of our guests enjoys a thrilling experience and that reflects a local pride in everything we do. We understand that true teamwork drives outstanding outcomes for both our team members and for our guests.
- Are you ready to start your career or develop your current skills and learn all about the different casino operation?
- Do you enjoy being a systems guru who uses their technical and analytical skills to deliver best business outcomes?
- We will offer you a genuine challenge and a great learning opportunity
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for the completion of all payroll requirements across the group
- Ensure all releases for Virtual Roster are tested and rolled out as per release plans
- Become an expert user of the Virtual Roster system – understand the system in adequate detail to answer any queries from stakeholders
- Responsible for the administration, configuration and management of user access, security profiles and user groups in the rostering management system
- Ensure all allocated rostered team members records are accurate and maintained in the rostering management system ensuring all team member movements and resignations are recorded
- Ensure that information relating to employees is recorded in the correct database and in compliance with The Star policy and procedures
- Complete administrative requirements in the processing of purchase orders and invoices
- Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned, including assisting the Workforce Management teams where required
- Provide exceptional guest service to the team member base, on rostering, Time and Attendance payroll and policy related queries
- Responsible for all reporting in relation to labour and rostering across the group
In this role, you will work across both sites (Gold Coast and Brisbane) Full Time, 5 days a week.
- Previous system maintenance/ technical experience in a high-volume rostering environment and sound knowledge of scheduling and rostering systems is highly regarded.
- You will have a high proficiency in Microsoft Office Products and be PC literate.
- Tertiary Qualifications is desirable along with a high level of attention to detail and prioritisation skills
It's your move
The Star Entertainment group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend