Job no: 516875
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Kitchens, Administration & Finance
Our Kitchens department boasts a team of internationally experienced chefs who bring their experience and expertise together to provide clients with innovative menus and exceptional style of service like no other. To assist in achieving our high standards we are looking for a Kitchen Co-ordinator responsible for providing administrative support to our Executive Chef and the wider Kitchens team.
Responsibilities include the following;
- Supporting the Executive Chef by maintaining calendar and supplier appointments
- Coordinating food, service orders and special dietary requests
- Participating and representing the Kitchen team for internal operational meetings
- Data entry of rosters, food consumption and labour costing information
- Maintaining a customer focus and contribute to ensuring that service delivery is timely, effective and efficient
- Ensuring ownership and accuracy of all Kitchen administration systems (time and attendance system, conference booking system,
Our ideal candidate will have excellent administration and people skills acquired within a hospitality, tourism or recreational industry.
Specifically we are looking for a proven track record of exceptional attention to detail, time management, communication and organisational skills. In addition you will have;
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in an administration role
- Previous experience within a large kitchen production environment an advantage
- Advanced computer literacy skills, with experience using databases and Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, outlook).
- Experience with EBMS and TimeTarget highly regarded
- Be a pro-active team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to establish strong positive working relationships both internally and externally
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks while maintaining a calm and efficient demeanour
Applications for this role will be accepted up to 23 April 2019.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend