Job no: 517202
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Categories: Records Management
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
As a Contracts Officer at The Star Entertainment Group your main goal in this position is to bring an operational lens to supplier/vendor contracts within the Hospitality and Property Services portfolio. This will be executed by an understanding of the financial and contractual services provided across the portfolios to ensure the contract requirements are adhered to and the best interests of The Star are maximised.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous 2-3 years experience within a Contracts Officer, Procurement or Supply Chain role
- Experience in Hospitality sector, possibly in supervisory or management capacity is ideal
- Understanding of supplier vendor relationships within Hospitality sector
- High attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- $10 staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
We are committed to our people. We recognise the importance of each team member and strive to provide a workplace that empowers staff to be the best they can be.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
“The Star Entertainment Group is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.”
Note: This position is subject to regulatory approval
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend