Food & Beverage Attendant I Bartenders I Cocktail Serve
Job no: 517210
Work type: Casual
Categories: Cocktail Server, Bar Staff, Barista, Waiter, Room Service, Hosts
The Star Entertainment Group owns and operates The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane. Each property boasts an array of restaurants, bars, entertainment and hotels. Although each property is unique, we possess the same guest centred ideology that drives what we do each day and every day.
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring people like you to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
Do you like to entertain your guests with a premium level of service?
Treasury Brisbane currently taking applications for Food & Beverage Attendant, Bartenders and Cocktail Server wanting to join the team. In this role you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all guests, ensuring that the first and last impression is enthusiastic and professional. The ideal candidate will be fast, reliable, engaging and ensure that our guests receive optimum service every time. In addition, we are looking for people who love using their initiative, think outside the box and go the extra mile to ensure we thrill our guests.
Have you got what it takes?
The ideal candidates will have:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced hospitality environment (advantageous)
- Proactively seek opportunities to deliver memorable experiences
- Extensive Bar experience with a sound knowledge of beverage products and the ability to multitask and showcase your amazing skills behind the bar (highly regarded)
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional and friendly customer service, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work 24/7 rotating roster (including days, nights and overnight shifts, weekend is essential)
- Current QLD RSA Statement of Attainment and over 18yrs of age
- Most importantly you have to be passionate about the industry and strive to deliver 5 star service every time!
It's your time to shine!
Treasury Brisbane is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In exchange for your commitment and dedication you will be provided with unrivalled benefits including weekend penalty rates, discount parking, laundered uniforms, meal on shift, advanced rostering and many other advantages that come with working at a world-class integrated resort.
Click the APPLY button and include your updated resume
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend