Technical Graduate Program
Job no: 518435
Work type: Fixed Term Full-Time
There has never been a more exciting time to join The Star Entertainment Group. We are seeking future leaders to join our expanding Graduate program and are thrilled to be developing a new generation of leaders whose unique strengths, skills and capability support The Star in becoming Australia's Leading Integrated Resort Company.
Our 12-18 month Technical Graduate Program will be split across two streams Technology and Data Analytics. As a graduate in this program you will rotate through a variety of technical/data project roles, gaining exposure to business strategy and operations, whilst developing practical and intellectual capability.
Our aim is to provide you with a solid foundation and understanding of the technical infrastructure working with an Integrated Resort environment of Hospitality and Gaming.
What will the graduate rotation involve?
Graduates will gain exposure to the full range of integrated resort experiences, whist being provided with a unique opportunity to:
- Learn the on the job fundamentals of how an integrated resort company works
- Build capability through supervised practical real time experiences
- Receive one-on-one support and mentoring by one of our top industry leaders
- Gain access to the full range of The Star's learning resources and training events
The Requirements/Capabilities you will bring
- Recently graduated, end of year 2018 completion or completion end of 2019.
- Relevant study streams include Information Technology, Statistics/Mathematics, Economics or relevant business-related field
- Demonstrated customer service orientation, with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own work load
- Demonstrated learning mindset and commits to ongoing personal and professional development
It's your move
The Star Entertainment group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.
If you've got the drive to influence change, grow with our business and inspire a team to achieve greater things, come and play with us at The Star Entertainment Group. Make your next move by clicking the link below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend