Hotel Guest Service Agent
Job no: 518538
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Front Office
The Star Entertainment Group owns and operates The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane. Each property boasts an array of restaurants, bars, entertainment and hotels. Although each property is unique, we possess the same guest centered ideology that drives what we do each and every day.
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring people like you to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
A great opportunity has arisen to join the Hotel team at The Star Gold Coast as a Guest Service Agent for our Resort. In this role you will deliver outstanding service to our guests during check in, check out and throughout the duration of their stay.
Have you got what it takes?
The Star Gold Coast is a busy and complex environment with 596 hotel rooms at The Star Grand and 57 luxury suites at The Darling therefore this position forms an integral part of the Hotel team.
We are specifically looking for people who have:
- Extensive guest service experience in Front Office/Guest Services
- Previous experience in a 5-star establishment advantageous
- Good keyboard skills with knowledge of hotel check-in systems (Opera, Fidelio- highly regarded)
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Access)
- The ability to speak a second language (highly regarded but not essential)
- Sound knowledge of the local area and surrounds
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility to work across a 24/7 roster
It’s your time to shine!
The Star, Gold Coast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In exchange for your commitment and dedication you will be provided with unrivalled benefits including parking on site, laundered uniforms, meal on shift, advanced rostering and many other advantages that come with working at world-class integrated resort.
If you’re interested in joining our team, submit your expression of interest with the links below or head to our website to check out the positions currently available. We’d love to hear from you!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend