Assistant Front Office Manager | The Darling
Job no: 518640
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
The Darling Hotel has been awarded Forbes 5-star rating for 3 years in a row, being part of the world’s best hotels, restaurants and spas for 2019. With its prestigious rating comes sophisticated service, and we currently have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Duty Manager/Front Office Supervisor to manage, drive and support our team and oversee daily operations.
The successful candidate will have established leadership skills in a reputable and large five-star luxury accommodation, with proven experience of people management and an authentic customer service approach.
What will my day look like as Assistant Front Office Manager?
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the Front Office team in the delivery of guest service excellence
- Coordination and supervision of all guest arrivals and departures
- Proactively seek opportunities to create thrilling and memorable guest experiences
- Leading, recruiting, developing and training our front office team
- Liaising with all departments of the hotel to ensure customer satisfaction is consistently achieved
- Resolve customer service queries with diplomacy and tact
- Completing reporting/audit requirements
What are we looking for?
- Previous duty manager/supervisory experience in a 5-star luxury hotel environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Opera System
- Second language in an Asian dialect is advantageous
What are the benefits?
- Free shift meal
- Free laundry service
- Discounted parking onsite
- Free travel on Light Rail
- Amazing career progression opportunities across different departments
- Discounted rates on all outlets at The Star
If you are passionate about luxury, five-star service and have the required experience we would love to hear from you!
Permanent residents only, no sponsorship is available for this opportunity.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply nowRefer a friend